Reuzel Green “Grease” Pomade (113g)
- Medium Shine/Medium Hold
- Wax and oil based pomade which creates a smooth finish
- Perfect pomade for styling barber shop classics
- Suitable for normal to thicker hair textures which controls even the curliest and thickest hair
- Holds as strong as a gel and keeps hair in place all day
- Traditional pomade pomme fragrance with a hint of peppermint
Reuzel “The Dutch Lard” as made famous by the Schorem Barbershop situated in the heart of Rotterdam. The shop specialises in the classic cuts – Pompadours, Flattops, Contours and the styles featured on their infamous posters.
Top tips on how to apply “The Dutch Lard”
- For a lighter hold, apply to towel dried hair
- For a strong hold, apply to dry hair
- For a heavy hold, apply to blow dried hair.
Ingredients: Petrolatum, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Silica, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Emu Oil, Fragrance, Limonene d, Butylphenyl Methyl Propional (Lilal), Linalool, BHT, CI 47000 Yellow 11.
Disclaimer: No part of this blog may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, electronic, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the publisher. All data and material published on this site are the exclusive property of the publisher/owner. The opinions and comments expressed herein are personal opinions and comments and belong to the publisher/owner. Under no circumstances shall the publisher/owner, affiliates and/or partners be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, consequential or any other damages arising out of or in connection with your access or use, whether or not the damages were foreseeable. This blog disclaimer is subject to change at anytime without any prior notice.