Reuzel Fibre Pomade (113g)
- Natural Finish/Pliable Hold
- Water based formula easy to rinse out
- Strong Pliable hold
- Works best on shorter hair
- Effective on medium to thicker hair types
- Apply more product for increased hold and style
Reuzel “The Dutch Lard” as made famous by the Schorem Barbershop situated in the heart of Rotterdam. The shop specialises in the classic cuts – Pompadours, Flattops, Contours and the styles featured on their infamous posters.
Top tips on how to apply “The Dutch Lard”
- For a lighter hold, apply to towel dried hair
- For a strong hold, apply to dry hair
- For a heavy hold, apply to blow dried hair.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Lanolin Wax, Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, PEG-8 Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tribehenin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail Root) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Sodium.