Reuzel Blue “Strong Hold” Pomade (113g)
- High Shine/Strong Hold
- Water based pomade that provides a stronger hold for high pompadours and quiffs
- Strong hold keeps the hair in place for your hairstyle to last all day
- No dry formula keeps hair soft with no flaking
- Strong hold (as strong as a heavy wax) but water based formula so easy to rinse out
- High shine to provide a polished look
- Subtle warm vanilla wood fragrance
Reuzel “The Dutch Lard” as made famous by the Schorem Barbershop situated in the heart of Rotterdam. The shop specialises in the classic cuts – Pompadours, Flattops, Contours and the styles featured on their infamous posters.
Top tips on how to apply “The Dutch Lard”
- For a lighter hold, apply to towel dried hair
- For a strong hold, apply to dry hair
- For a heavy hold, apply to blow dried hair.
Ingredients: Water, Ceteareth-25, Ceteareth-20, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-25 Hydrogated Castor Oil, Polysorbate-20, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sorbic Acid, Lilial, Lyral, Linalool, Orange 4 (CI 15510)
Disclaimer: No part of this blog may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, electronic, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the publisher. All data and material published on this site are the exclusive property of the publisher/owner. The opinions and comments expressed herein are personal opinions and comments and belong to the publisher/owner. Under no circumstances shall the publisher/owner, affiliates and/or partners be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, consequential or any other damages arising out of or in connection with your access or use, whether or not the damages were foreseeable. This blog disclaimer is subject to change at anytime without any prior notice.