CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS POLICY
Our priority is for you to be completely satisfied with the service that you receive from us. We run a professional business so we aim for the highest standards in everything we do. Complaints are rare but we do take them seriously which is why we have a complaints policy and process that we follow to make sure things are put right where needed and that we learn from your feedback.
- Tell us that you’re not happy with the service you’ve received, either face to face or as soon as possible after leaving the barber shop.
- Please explain the problem to us clearly and calmly. We will listen to your feedback and ask questions to ascertain the exact nature of your complaint. We will ensure that your complaint is dealt within a thorough manner.
- If you have already left the barber shop, please don’t go to another barber shop. We need to ascertain exactly what the service or treatment you received from us looks like. We are more than happy to arrange a suitable time for you to come back into the shop to discuss your complaint in private.
- Please give us opportunity to put it right. Posting your complaint online does not allow us the opportunity to discuss or resolve your issue. We aim is to resolve all complaints within 8 weeks.
- If we believe your complaint is reasonable, we will offer to redo the service or treatment again as soon as possible, free of charge. The work will be carried out by a different barber if you prefer.
- If this option is unsuitable, we may offer a partial or full refund depending on how reasonable we consider your complaint to be.
- If, after following our complaints policy we still can’t agree on a satisfactory resolution then under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, we will refer you to a certified alternative dispute resolution provider, Small Claims Mediation Ltd.
They are mediators who listen to both sides and help both parties work towards a fair and reasonable compromise which, if agreed, becomes legally binding. A one hour session will be arranged at a mutual time to be agreed. The session will cost the barbership £50+VAT and the customer £50+VAT.
Small Claims Mediation Ltd can be contacted on Tel : 0116 284 8100 or email on email@example.com